The Goodness of...C.O. Bigelow Premium Shave Cream

| Posted in , | Posted on

0

I've had to shave since I was in junior high. Not every day, but most days. Throughout high school and college, I experimented with varying amounts of facial hair, including a fairly ridiculous soul patch that has been proudly displayed on my official passport photograph for the past nine years. After much soul-searching, I've finally come to the harsh realization that I look best with absolutely no more than three days worth of facial growth. Any more than that and I begin to resemble a child molester (my facial hair is reddish and patchy in places), which my wife lovingly points out is not a great look for me.

I've never really loved shaving until I discovered C.O. Bigelow's Premium Shave Cream. For years I have used a shaving gel along with my trusty Gillette Fusion Power razor (that's right: five blades plus a vibrating head!) and have gotten pretty decent shaves, but I had this nagging feeling in the back of my mind that there must be some way to achieve an even closer shave. In my quest for a superior shaving experience, I walked into the nearest Bath and Body Works, bypassed all the girly stuff, and zeroed in like a guided missile onto the tiny section of the store that displays the manly products. There, in an unassuming green tube, I discovered the product that would change my life.

I can confidently attest that this miraculous shave cream will give you the closest shave on earth. It's based on an old Italian recipe, and is a lather shave with glycerin and eucalyptus. It smells like an old-timey barber shop and the eucalyptus offers a cooling tingle after it's been on your face for a minute or two. Your razor will glide so smoothly over every curve of your face that you'll be done in less than two minutes. The best part: it only takes a dab, so a tube can easily last six months or longer.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment